bleachblackrose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» 3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature)
3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:26 pm by Riako Izanagi

» The other half
3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:12 am by sounio

» Captian of the 11th squad
3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:10 am by sounio

» captin suharuka yurko
3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:03 am by Riako Izanagi

» Shinigami/ Soul Reaper bio
3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:51 am by Riako Izanagi

» hollow character
3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:49 am by Riako Izanagi

» Quincy Bio
3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:48 am by Riako Izanagi

» Character rules
3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:46 am by Riako Izanagi

» captin surioka w.i.p
3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:56 am by captin suharuka

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature) Empty 3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature)

Post by sounio Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:33 am

(riako starts)

sounio

Back to top Go down

3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature) Empty Re: 3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature)

Post by Riako Izanagi Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:06 am

Riako entered the human realm, looking across the general area. Once again he was being dragged around by Captain Surioka, on some wild goose chase again. He respected her as Captain and all but...sometimes this was just annoying. "So...what is it this time?" He asked.

Riiaga was in the human world again, she had just consumed several hollows and humans all in one, with her special ability. She licked her lips then looked over at the Tier who was there again. She didn't see why she was here, Riiaga was the only Espada who could evolve, which she saw as a great feat, though the others thought it meant she wasn't the true Arrancar. She didn't even bother to look over. "So did Azien tell you to stalk me or is this just a habit?" She asked.

Riako Izanagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature) Empty Re: 3 is fine but 4 (me and riako mature)

Post by sounio Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:14 am

my grilfriend you know number 3 said she would be here and i wanted her to meet you Surioka said being red in the face wat thought of seeing her girlfriend

i'm meeting some one here its none of your bussines moron Tier said with a red blush on her face

sounio

Back to top Go down

Post by Riako Izanagi Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 am

"I'm still not fond of the idea, they are basically hollows with our powers." He said. "The exact opposite of me. Plus what if another member sees us, we could be executed for being thought of as part of some conspiracy. Just seeing her is dangerous." He explained.

"Let me guess the idiotic half breed?" Riiaga asked. "I don't see why you hang you with her like this, if you ask me we should just force her to go full Arrancar, otherwise she is just a wanna be, person with SPD." She explained. "I still think you may wanna see Azien about that." She said as she quickly bit off the head of a near by hollow. "Plus you never know, she could be bringing a Captain to kill you. Plotting to kill you and remove one more hollow from the area." She explained. "She is part shinigami after all."

Riako Izanagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captin suharuka Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:29 pm

um I'm half Arrancar and you your just a soul reaper that became an hallow so your not one to talk and in case you haven't noticed I use to spy for the head captain and if you shut up I might be getting lucky if you know what I mean

I know that don't care and as for why I love her and asking Azien that's not going to happen plus if i'm lucky I might be getting laid

captin suharuka
Admin

https://bleachblackrose.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Riako Izanagi Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:29 pm

Riako sighed. No point arguing with her. "Fine, but I'm gonna leave quickly. Also if you see any sign of danger, like another hollow, or anything like that, I want you too run okay?" He asked as they got near the spot.

Riiaga frowned. "Oh yes, lucky you." She said sarcastically with a roll of her eyes. "I wish I was in you or your girlfriends place sooooooooo much. If only I could do something so wonderful with someone else."

Riako Izanagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captin suharuka Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:39 pm

I'm strong then you and despit my number she says rolling both her green eye and her red one being 24 doesn't mean i'm I wasn't one of Aizain's most trusted I was under cover for 11 months -she starts sraching her packet- damn didn't bring them oh will

is this because she is part soul reaper or because she was a spy not that I care what you think I sure hope she bright what the living call condoms

captin suharuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riako Izanagi Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Riako sighed. "Shall we get going?" He asked, honestly wanting to leave.

"Both." She answered. "I think I'll stay, I've been wanting a snack." She said with an evil grin.

Riako Izanagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captin suharuka Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:55 pm

fine she's that way

Aizain said she was off limits to everyone that means you number one

I didn't bring candoms

captin suharuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riako Izanagi Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Riako blushed. "Wait? What?!" He asked as he went towards the direction. "wha-what are you talking about?!" He asked, unnerved by that comment.

Riiaga smiled. "That doesn't apply if there are no witnesses." She said with a very evil grin. She was, as Azien and anyone else would know, just teasing her, but that didn't make it any less fun.

Riako Izanagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captin suharuka Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:09 pm

i'm saying that she might return with alittle bun in the oven -she says slipping into a gigai and charring one for number 3-

you touch her and I won't be number 3 anymore I'll have your number Tier said putting her sword to your neack

captin suharuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riako Izanagi Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:12 pm

"HA! YOU WISH!" She yelled. She turned her head noticing the two newcomers. "Oh...looks like she brought backup." She said not noticing who the second one was. "Looks like you have a man joining you." She said with a grin.

Riako Izanagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captin suharuka Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:21 pm

stay back she says as she walks forward

I wanted to meet him he's the only one that understands her if she trusts him so do I

captin suharuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riako Izanagi Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Riako stayed back, watching from a far. Riiaga, took out her chain weapons, twirlling them, waiting with interest.

Riako Izanagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captin suharuka Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:31 pm

-she fleashed jumped grabout Tier then flash jumped behind a bush-

captin suharuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riako Izanagi Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Riako stayed back, sitting in the air. Riiaga jumped back, pretending to be startled by the movement in the bush. Maybe if she kept up the act he would think she was human.

Riako Izanagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captin suharuka Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:49 pm

-they both made moaning noices form behind the bush-

captin suharuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riako Izanagi Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:54 pm

Riako luckily for him, couldn't hear them at all. Riiaga, hearing these was tempted to mess with them, but chose to keep up her acting, siting down on a near by bench and relaxing. She looked up pretending to look up at the sky. The shinigami up there interested him.

Riako Izanagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captin suharuka Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:00 pm

she got done with what she wanted to do then got dressed and apperd in the sky with him and pointed to number one that arracar is watching us we better take her out now beside the arracar in me wants her number

Tier layed naked coverd in sweat she slowly army carried acrossed the ground to wear her armor was

captin suharuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riako Izanagi Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Riiaga grinned. Looked like things we about to get interesting. 3 vs 1.... seemed fair, after all they stood no chance against her. "Tier, I think you should head home." She said with a grin, not really looking at her.

Riako Izanagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captin suharuka Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:13 pm

fine I did what I came here to do anyway

captin suharuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riako Izanagi Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Riako nodded. " Alright? Remember what you need to do, don't do anything stupid like bankia or anything got it?" He reminded her.

Riiaga laughed. "See yah around 3-some." She said giving her a new nick name. She turned towards the other two. "One Captian, one unknown, one hybrid, and one regular... Let's go." She said as she twirled her weapons.

Riako Izanagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captin suharuka Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:25 pm

-she re join both her other forms yeah transform into my Arrancar form and let her loose I know I've done it before

captin suharuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riako Izanagi Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:29 pm

"WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY!!!" Riako yelled. He activated his shikia. A scythe forming, and he quickly threw a blade of wind at the Arrancar below.

Riiaga grinned. "Make that two captians, one hybrid, one Visard." She said as she dodged easily. She flashstepped and looked at Riako. "Hey, Riako." She said kicking him into a near by tower. She turned towards the other. "sooooo? What is your number numero?" She asked.

Riako Izanagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captin suharuka Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:41 pm

you use to know me as number 24 but now i'm number 9 I have been eating

captin suharuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum